“When the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they came together. And one of them, an expert in the law, asked a question to test him: “Teacher, which command in the law is the greatest?”
He said to him, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.” – Matthew 22: 34-37
In this episode, Isaac and Austin talk about loving God with all our minds, specifically in regards to Critical Race Theory. They explore the field of study and Christians’ various reactions to it, with a few encouragements for how to foster good conversations and unity among fellow Christians.
Links & Show Notes:
- How Should Christians Engage Critical Race Theory? (Part 1)
- Critical Theorists Help us Understand History (Part 2 of Series)
- Critical Theorists Draw Inaccurate Conclusions from the Facts (Part 3 of Series)
- Conclusion: Six Ways to Engage Critical Race Theory (Part 4)
- Produced by Josh Deng with editing by Roshane Ricketts.