“How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!”
In a tip of the hat towards the name of our ministry, Isaac and Austin give a two-part series on Unity, a hot touch word in the conversation on race. Listen in as they discuss:
- How would we define unity, and specifically, Christian unity?
- Why is unity so important anyway?
- What is unique about the American experience that we should pay special attention to unity?
- If unity is so important, why should we bring up “divisive” topics?
- How does the manner in which we bring up these conversations affect the conversation itself?
Produced by Josh Deng