What do you see in the church and the world that is not in line with God’s word and His will? Isaac and Irwyn Ince discuss their “divine dissatisfactions” in the church and the world with regards to race. They also touch on Ince’s new book.
Listen as they answer questions like:
- What is the racial status quo of today’s American Church?
- How did Wilmington, North Carolina go from 56% black to 15% black?
- How does the racial history of a city affects the ways one plants a church?
- Does a church who supported segregation in the past bear responsibility to right past wrongs?
- What are the challenges for majority culture in racial reconciliation? For minority culture?
- What are a few concrete steps for pursuing unity in diversity in the Church?