Pastor Josh Chatman joins Austin once again to discuss loving our neighbors. How can we better love our neighbors who are not like us? How do we even go about doing it when society is so often segregated? Josh encourages us to look for diversity that we might be missing, and then share some helpful tips for how we can build relationships outside our normal orbits. Our heart in all of this is not that we all develop some artificial but perfectly representative portfolio of relationships. We are instead trying to be intentional to love our neighbors. All of them.
LINKS & SHOW NOTES:
- This UWP Podcast Episode was produced by Josh Deng with editing by Roshane Ricketts.
- Here is a link to the podcast Josh hosts, Train ‘Em Up
- Jonathan Morgan’s testimony of the power of a church in prayer.
- Our episode with Alicia about her book Gift of the Outsider
- Our episode with Drs. Jones and Williams on their book In Church As It Is In Heaven